We are a family run guest house that is committed to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable and relaxed stay with us and enjoy a wonderful cooked breakfast to set you up for the day.
The guest house is a beautiful, quirky 18th century property, with some groundfloor annex rooms set in small grounds. We are on the borders of two beautiful towns namely, Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick.
Warwick is famous for its history and very own Warwick Castle, set in beautiful grounds. Royal Leamington Spa, is a beautiful Spa town and it annually holds the International Bowling Tournaments at Victoria Park, which is a short drive away.
Our bedrooms have recently been refurbished and are designed and decorated in a modern and contemporary style to cater for all long or short term stays. All rooms are also equipped with all the essentials for tourists and business people who are away from home for long or short period of time.
We are within walking distance from both town centres, Railway Stations, Bus Routes, Grand Union Canal. The M40, Warwick Technology Park, BMI, Jaguar Land Rover are a very short drive away. Majority of the local attractions are within walking distance or a short drive away.
Book with us directly for "best rates" please call 07929 338321 (for a prompt reply) or Email email@example.com
We are also close to
- Warwick Castle 20 minute walk
- Stratford Upon Avon 20 minute drive
- Warwick Technology Park 25 minute walk
- Gaydon JLR and Aston Martin 30 minute drive
- Bowling Green (Victoria Park) 5 minute drive
- Grand Union Canal 2 mintue walk
- The Assembly Leamington Spa 10 mintue drive
- NEC &Stoneleigh 20 minute drive
- Bus Stops a mere half a minute walk away